URINE THERAPY: THE GOOD OR BAD?

Ever heard of urophagia? The desire to drink urine.

urine 3 urine2

I was going through a variety of articles on net yesterday. I don’t know what triggered me to write this. But when I watch a movie called “against the sun,” I got inspired more. When you tell people about this, many views you will get. But am not afraid to put it down on paper. It’s the plain truth, no cheating here. Being a medic has impacted a lot on me. There are some things that am not afraid to express. Let’s go!

Some say it treats hypertension. Others diabetes. But I did a further research on this, to prove whether it’s right or wrong. Though it may seem vague, at least I’ll shade some light on the ignored subject. I can’t talk about this without highlighting the components of urine. Urine is made up of 95% water, and the remaining 5% constitute solutes like urea, creatinine, uric acid, carbohydrates, hormones, fatty acids, pigments and so much more. Don’t forget inorganic ions like sodium, potassium, chloride, magnesium, calcium and ammonium. Pretty boring to read, but you have no choice anyway. I want to be honest. Whatever I’ll list below is from a research. I found out that urine can treat the following.

  • Arthritis
  • Eczema
  • Multiple sclerosis
  • Hypertension
  • Diabetes
  • Herpes
  • Adrenal failure
  • Psoriasis

Another fact is that urine has got antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal properties. Consider urinating on your finger nail after a viral infection instead of taking a microtubule synthesis inhibitor like Griseofulvin. I bet it also has anti-inflammatory actions because it’s pretty good after a bee sting and jelly fish sting.

urine

I don’t want to quit without mentioning this. As you drink your pee, think of the vast number of bacteria that can be present, especially if you have bacteremia. Some may vomit it out, understand. That is psychological. As I wrap it up all, decide on your own. I am not a urologist to tell you whether its good or bad but at least believe in what I have told you.

For any concerns or comments, please like and reply the blog. Contact me via my email: kevintonyokoth@gmail.com

Advertisements

3 thoughts on “URINE THERAPY: THE GOOD OR BAD?

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s